While in Hanoi, take some time to venture outside of May De Ville Premier Hotel & Spa. Learn about the city's art history with a day at Vietnam Museum of Ethnology located 5.5 km away, where you can see collections by famous artists.
Hanoi is a dreamy city that has infatuated the human heart. Besides the noise and busyness, that is the poetic and peaceful beauty. From a long time ago, Hanoi was famous for thirty-six streets… Each street is a village, and has unique characteristics. In general, people here are very elegant, open-minded and friendly. They are very willing to give directions to tourists and even invite them home. Besides, they are also very hardworking people, always try their best in life. Most of their time they spend on working and raising their children. Coming to Hanoi, we can not ignore the tourist attractions such as Bat Trang pottery village, the Temple of Literature, President Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, one pillar pagoda, ... They are associated with the existence and development of Hanoi, also Vietnam. Here, we will be attracted by the special dishes such as Vong Rice, Trang Tien ice cream, Ho Tay shrimp cake ... They are very delicious and are a special characteristic of Hanoi, not similar to anywhere else. For me, Hanoi is a beautiful and poetic city. Hope that one day, I will have the dream of traveling to Bat Trang pottery.
Features of this tour package：
- Vietnam local travel agency cares for you all time
- Private car transfer whole trip
- 1 day Hanoi private city tour ( speak english or chinese guide )
- 2 days 1 night Sapa private tour ( speak english or chinese guide )
- 2 days 1 night Halong bay group cruise tour ( speak english guide )
- Conquering the highest mountain in the Indochinese Peninsula - Fansipan peak
- Visiting The New Spectacle Of Sapa, Cloud Dragon Glass Bridge
- Hotel in package: 5 star Halong Cruise + 5 star Sapa hotel + 4 star Hanoi hotel
- Time is flexible, tourist just need to buy flight ticket to Danang, inform us date and flight schedule, we will arrange the best Vietnam travel experiment for you
- The price includes all accommodation, transportation, meals, tour guide, entrance tickets, Combo Fansipan Cable Car + Muong Hoa Monorail + Fansipan Peak Rail (One-way)
- Customize on your need
|Price Quotation ( Valid to 30 Sept 2023 )|
|>=10 pax group||usd 550/ 1 pax|
|8-9 pax group||usd 560/ 1 pax|
|6-7 pax group||usd 580/ 1 pax|
|4-5 pax group||usd 630/ 1 pax|
|2-3 pax group||usd 680/ 1 pax|
|The price includes hotel, car transfer, meal, tour guide, entrance tickets|
|The price is not include flight ticket to and from Vietnam, tour guide tip and driver tip|
Contac Us Now To Get Best Price !
English Customer Service : Ms Alex +84964684698 ( Send Whatsapp Messages )
Chinese Customer Service : Mr Alan +84904679086 ( Send Whatsapp Messages )
Reviews About Us On Facebook !
Starting at $45.00
Located in Hanoi's Hoan Kiem neighborhood, Thang Long Opera Hotel is in the city center and on a lake. Ceramic Road and Vietnam Revolution Museum are cultural highlights, while Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square is a notable landmark. Traveling with kids? Consider Train Street, or check out an event or a game at My Dinh National Stadium
Starting at $65.00