Best Cruises, Luxury Cruises, Overnight Cruises
Located in Ha Long, 1.6 mi from Tuan Chau Harbor, Stellar of the Seas Cruise provides accommodations with a restaurant, private parking, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a bar. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a children's playground. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, room service and free WiFi.
Come and enjoy a dreamy vacation with us on one of the most luxury cruise in Ha Long bay
- One night on 5-star Stellar of the Seas Cruise
- Three meals a day included (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Tea, coffee, mineral water (1 bottle / 1 person / 1 day) during the journey
- All taxes, sightseeing entance fees, bay tickets included
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
- Start 2,5-hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine or MPV Kia Sedona (for the guests use our transfer service)
- Arriving at Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoordining area.
- Check in your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for Kayaking or swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party with complimentary cocktails demonstration. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course or do the exercise at fitness area.
Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture ofthe Vietnamese
- BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing... or relaxing with massage services.
Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early risers.Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session or do the exercise at fitness area to fully charge your energy for the new day.
Local light breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we
sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang&Toi)
-Take your time comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals to explore the cave.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 Vietnamese cuisine is served.
- Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
- Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine or MPV Kia Sedonare turned to Hanoi (for the guests use our transfer service)
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00